A Step-by-Step Guide to our Complaints Procedure
How we will treat your complaint
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes, we don’t get things right. When that happens, we always encourage you to tell us about your concerns or complaints, so that we can put matters right for you.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint without delay in a fair, open, constructive, impartial and timely manner
- Keep you fully informed
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint is resolved
This document explains what to do if you have any complaints about CATG. It also tells you how quickly we will deal with your complaint and who will look after you.
How and where to complain
If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products, you can tell us about your concerns in the following ways.
In person – visit CATG and speak to one of our staff. We are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
In writing – address your letter to Glenn Sharples at CATG, Block B, The Crescent Building, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9, Dublin, D09 C6X8, Ireland
By telephone – call Glenn on 00353 (01) 1893 4993 or 0044 (0) 07941 536543
By e mail – visit our website at catg.ie and address your complaint to Glenn
Glenn will telephone you or visit your site to discuss your complaint.
How long will it take?
We will aim to solve your concern straight away.
On receipt of your complaint, we will confirm whether the complaint relates to CATG.
We will log your complaint and acknowledge it and confirm all details you are unhappy with.
We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved.
If we have not been able to resolve your complaint within one week, we will call and write to tell you:
- Why we have not yet received your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint and their details
- When we will contact you again
If together we cannot reach an agreement, we will send you:
- A letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a resolution or refer your complaint to our Board of Governors. They will issue the CATG final response letter, which will explain our position
If at any time you are unhappy with the way we are dealing with your complaint
Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied with our action or explanation, the member of staff dealing with your complaint will be happy to discuss your concerns further.
However, if you remain unhappy, you can ask for your complaint to be reviewed by Glenn Sharples or our Board of Governors within CATG. They will review your complaint and will aim to give you a full response within two weeks. If our investigation is likely to take longer, we will keep you fully informed of their progress.
We are happy for you to approach INAB.